If you’re on Instagram, you’ve probably seen gifs on stories. Have you ever wondered how to create a gif? If so you’re in luck, because today I’m going to show you guys how to turn yourself into a gif and upload it to your Instagram stories!
Before we begin, make sure you guys are following along on Instagram! If you create your own gif we would love for you to tag us in your story so we can share! Our goal this month is to reach 100 subscribers on our YouTube channel! Subscribe here!
Here’s how you can create your own gif and upload it to your Instagram stories.
How to make a gif:
- Take a short video of yourself. This can be a boomerang or a five second long video. Sometimes I’ll create mine in our Instagram stories so that I can use a filter.
- Go to www.unscreen.com and click “upload clip”.
- Select your clip from your camera roll and hit choose.
- Once your clip is finished uploading click the blue download button below your gif clip.
- Select download clip and then tap on the top right drop down arrow to view your downloaded clip.
- You can either save video or copy. I do both.
- Saving the clip will save it to your camera roll. Copying the clip will allow you to add it to your Instagram stories.
- Once you hit copy open your Instagram app and upload a story. Upload a story, video, or screenshot.
- After that, tap on the font/type Aa button and hit paste!
- BAM! Now you have a custom and personalized gif for your Instagram stories!
Did you love this short and sweet Instagram tip on how to turn yourself into a gif? We would LOVE for you to share this tutorial. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more DIY projects, tips, minimalism, and home renovation!
Here’s a fun video tutorial I made for how to make a gif of yourself!
Above all, make sure you’re always learning, exploring, and utilizing new tips and tricks for your Instagram. In other words, make a personalized gif! Thanks so much for stopping by!