We are officially participating in our fourth One Room Challenge, and we are so excited for this! If you’re not familiar with the ORC, you can find out more info here. However, it’s a six week room transformation where you share your progress with your audience throughout the entire six weeks. For this challenge we will be transforming our daughters room. Today we wanted to share our One Room Challenge Fall 2020- Week one mood board with you guys!
We will be sticking with a modern, minimal, and simple aesthetic for our daughter’s room. The space will be both practical and functional.
We will be doing the following do it yourself projects in our daughters room.
- Removing her reach in closet and building a full size platform bed.
- Removing her original ceiling fan and replacing it with a modern one.
- Painting all walls the same color as the rest of the house
- Sanding down the orange hardwoods and leaving them natural.
- Replacing all original trim with updated trim.
- Building an arch for her platform bed.
- Installing a Pax Wardrobe from Ikea to serve as her closet.
- Installing wallpaper.
Thanks for much for stopping by and checking out our One Room Challenge Fall 2020 week one mood board. Stay tuned for week two update. Are you guys on Pinterest? We love sharing our DIY projects as well as what’s inspiring us. Love this mood board? Save it for later by pinning the graphic below!